Contact Us

Contact Us

Click Here

Your Business Advocate by 3 Rivers Tax

Is your current accounting firm an advocate working with you to create a business that accomplishes your personal financial and time freedom goals?  Do you connect regularly to not only discuss your numbers, but brainstorm options to make your business more profitable?

We are a big believer in goal setting for small business owners.  We work best with goal motivated business owners  that are serious about growing their bottom line and using their business to create a lifestyle that’s exciting to them.  We believe it’s important to have regular connection points with our clients to not only review the numbers, but to go more in depth and figure out how to make the numbers work best for them.  We also set tangible financial/time freedom goals to help them get to the next level.

Does this sound like the relationship you have with your current accounting firm?  If not, let’s have a conversation.

The Importance of Tax Strategy for Yourself and Your Business

Only 40% of small business owners have consulted with a financial advisor. That means the other 60% are taking matters into their own busy hands.

Even if you feel like you have your finances under control, there is often too much for one individual to juggle. Without a clear strategy, tax payments can be forgotten, deductions can be left behind and scary money mistakes can occur.

This is why it’s important to have a strategy in place for yourself and your business. You should feel secure, knowing that your finances are in good standing. You should be able to focus on your growth, without worrying about the steps you should take at tax time, or for year-end.

Planning Services by 3 Rivers Tax

We offer tax strategy services to get you back on track. Our strategy services are customizable and tailored to fit exactly what you need when you need it. Some of the services include:

  • Financial systems analysis
  • Business buy-sell planning
  • Cash flow management
  • Employee compensation
  • Profit maximization strategies
  • Goal planning

After our initial consultation, we fill out all the necessaryforms and information for you and strategize our next steps. We put the right financial systems in place to reach your goal. Our customizable monthly subscription-based pricing makes it easy for you to have knowledgeable tax planning, without the burden of hourly rates.

Get Started Today by Calling 3 Rivers Tax

Where would a successful tax strategy take you and your business? We want to help you meet that goal. Reach out to 3 Rivers Tax in Coon Rapids today by calling 763-420-0271or reach out to us online.